Qingyunpu, a district about 7.5 kilometers south of Nanchang with a long history, has the record in Records of the World from the Reign of Great Tranquility written by Yue Shi, a scholar of the Song Dynasty. Badashanren(Zhu Da), a chinese painter that lived in seclusion at the Qingyunpu in the late Ming Dynasty and early Qing Dynasty, changed the place name for the first time. Until Qing Dynasty in the twentieth year of Jiaqing(1815), a minister named Dai Junyuan changed the name back into Qingyunpu, and the name is still in use. According to historical documents, the Qingyunpu district was called "Nanchang Guan town" because of the establishment of the Nanchang city by Guan Ying, a famous general in Han Dynasty. Thus, we can see that the Qingyunpu district is the birthplace of Nanchang. Tacked back to its origin, the Qingyunpu district has belonged to Yuzhang county(the Han Dynasty), Yi Shan county(the Xin Mang), Hongzhou county(from the Tang Dynasty to the Bei Song Dynasty) , Rongxing mansion (the Southern Song Dynasty, the beginning of Yuan Dynasty), Longxing Lu(the Yuan Dynasty) and Nanchang mansion(the Ming Dynasty and the Qing Dynasty). During the period of the republic of China, it has belonged to Yuzhang Road and then turned to be the first administrative region of Jiangxi province (it belonged to the eleventh administrative from 1939 to 1941 ). After the liberlation of China and before September 1949, Qingyunpu was designated as a part of the sixth district of Nanchang, And then at October, it was designated to Nanchang county. In the second half of 1950, Qingyunpu was redesigned to be the sixth district of Nangchang. Until October 1958, Qingyunpu was districted by Sanjiadian town, Qingyunpu township and Chengnan township.
| Contact Us | | Site Map | Message | AIDS prevention |
Copyright 2008 - 2010 qyp.gov.cn, All Rights Reseved